“It ain’t so far-fetched, Senor Bob, and it’s a little more than a theory.”
— Samuel L. Jackson, The H8ful Eight
I got an email from Dr. Toby Rogers through Substack, one of the few platforms for truly free thinking that are still around. Bonner Private Research is available there, for example.
Frankly, Dr. Toby is a bit too rabid for my taste… but some of his ideas are sound. Today, for instance, Rogers eviscerates a New York Times article about the Biden’s administration’s pandemic stumbles over the past year.
He decries the fact that the freedom of every American is currently in the hands of just six people:
- Jeff Zients — Coordinator of the administration’s Covid-19 response, despite having “no scientific nor medical background.”
- Xavier Becerra — Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services and a lawyer by trade.
- Janet Woodcock — Acting Commissioner of the FDA and former director of the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, where she notoriously turned a blind eye to warnings about opioid medications.
- David Kessler — Chief Science Officer of the White House COVID-19 Response Team, and a former FDA Commissioner whose draconian measures against cigarettes were shot down by the Supreme Court. He also led a crusade against silicone breast implants that ended up bankrupting Dow Corning… though later research showed the bosom enhancers were safe.
- Rochelle Walenksy — Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a self-described expert on HIV who apparently failed to realize that vaccinations aren’t very effective against rapidly mutating viruses.
- And Anthony Fauci — a man who needs no introduction.
That’s a very small number of bamboozlers making public policies for what 330 million Americans should and should not do.
I’d add two more names to Dr. Rogers’ list: Vice President Kamala Harris and President Joe Biden, the bungling finger-waggers in charge of the whole show. Sure, they were elected, but there are a fair number of people who live and breathe in the country who don’t agree with a government dictated by policy.
Let’s just call them the H8teful Eight after the Quentin Tarantino movie of the same name.
Follow your bliss,
Founder, The Financial Reserve