This Man is Building a “Battle Bank”?
S4:E3 Featuring Rick Rule
Hosted by Addison Wiggin
”Many of the big thinkers, Addison, I suspect our president among them don't realize that a billion people on earth have no access to electricity. 2 billion people on earth have access to only intermittent or unaffordable electricity. And those people want to live materially the way that you and I do. Is there a future alternative energies? Absolutely. All forms of energy.Rick RuleFounder, Battle Bank
In this captivating episode of The Wiggin Sessions, we have a very special guest, Rick Rule, a 40-year veteran of natural resources and precious metals investing and speculation. Join us as we unpack his extensive background and delve into his ventures, such as Sprott, Rule Investment Media, and Battle Bank.
- International Man, Sovereign Individual… where did the spirit migrate?
- What are the key discussions surrounding the recent bank failures, including the significant collapse of First Republic, and the ongoing debt default debate?
- What are the potential implications of financials approaching 2008 levels on the S&P?
- Yellen says checks might be bouncing soon
We dig deep into…
- Is an imminent recession likely, and what valuable strategies can be gained to secure financial futures amidst global economic challenges?
- What insights can be obtained regarding the potential trajectory of the gold price?
- View full transcript »
Additionally, what is the outlook for the energy and natural resources sector?
This show is full of insights and strategies for navigating the complex economic landscape. It’s one you don’t want to miss.