Unveiling Gold Market: Insights with Peter Spina
S4:E7 Featuring Peter Spina
Hosted by Addison Wiggin
”There's no other currency of trust except for gold. I think that's where gold becomes quite interesting because gold now comes in as a way to patch that trust question. Even if there's this competition that's being attempted to compete with the US dollar, it's going to take a lot of time to reestablish these trade...”Peter SpinaCEO of GoldSeek.com and Silverseek.com
In this captivating episode, Addison Wiggin sits down with Peter Spina, CEO of GoldSeek.com and Silverseek.com. Get ready to explore the intriguing world of gold and silver investing as they discuss key insights and strategies.
- What significant changes has Peter Spina observed in the gold market over the past 30 years?
- How do macroeconomic factors like the debt ceiling, banking crisis, inflation, and disinflation impact the gold market?
- What is the relationship between geopolitical events, such as the war in Ukraine, de-dollarization, and the value of the US dollar and gold prices?
- Why does the gold price not always react in tandem with macro and geopolitical events, and who are the major institutional players influencing it?
- What are the key takeaways from Peter’s experience with cryptocurrencies and his subsequent return to gold and silver?
- What are the recommended strategies for individual investors, including portfolio allocation and acquiring precious metals?
- How much gold and silver should be held in a portfolio, and what factors should be considered when buying precious metals?
Explore more from Peter Spina on GoldSeek.com or follow him on Twitter @GoldSeek.